12 month group business mentorship
With ‘Bossy Bitch’ Elsa Mitchell
You’re tired of feeling like you are winging it
No matter how much you are chipping away at the to-do list you can’t seem to make a dent
You’re not moving forward
You’re stuck and probably a little lonely
But you’re not ready to quit because you know deep down inside you haven’t given it your all.
Bragging is not my style, but the fact is, I’ve built many businesses from the ground up into award winning, profit churning bad asses and I can assure you; your business needs a strong and secure foundation to support it for years to come.
I didn’t know how to build a house, but in time I came to learn it’s actually not that hard. You just need to know all the little steps, then you tick them off one by one, starting with the most basic foundations and often outsourcing tasks to those who are experts in that specific domain. You do this slowly; with the best workmanship and craftsman you can muster up until you have a completed project you love.
Kinda how Mentor Academy works for you business.
You know how you want your business to look and you have a rough idea on what you need to do to get there. I’ll hold your hand and walk you through the steps required to form the foundation of an award-winning, profit-churning, badasses.
2020 was the first time packaging up my holding hand process in this format, and it was SO successful that I would happily give you my members phone numbers so that you hear them rave about it. (Don’t worry they gave consent!)
“I’ve been a part of Elsa’s community since the beginning and I’m so grateful for all the valuable information she provides. Being a small business owner it’s been great to have the opportunity to connect with other business! Elsa is one lady who I definitely aspire to and always look to for business or even life advice!” – Ela Mazur, Ela Mazur Creative
“Elsa is a breath of fresh air who says it how it is and gets you to where you need to be! So knowledgeable and awesome at social media – 5 stars”
– Jay Barr, Sagewood Early Learning Centre
“Thinking of joining Mentor Me? Definitely the best thing I did in 2020 to get a better handle on my business. Elsa leads you through all the angles of how to operate and build your business successfully on social media, – with individual help when you’re crying cos you don’t understand! And my Mentor Mates I connected with have turned into online friends who are the best backup support I could ever need. Just Do It! You won’t regret one bossy minute of it. ?” – Cath Menzies, Totally Scentual
The beauty of doing something that’s been done many times before but simply packaging up and doing it differently means you get a piece of me that would normally cost 10x more in a 1:1 setting. So, as Luigi would say ‘save-a da money’ AND make a tonne of new friends in the process. The launch of the 2021 Mentor Academy means a champagne mentor on beer budget pricing (you might say).
Now it really annoys me when I have to scroll and scroll all the way to find the price of a ‘thing’ on a sales page. I’m proud of this price and I know its bloody good deal, so let’s talk turkey…
12 months with me: $249/month + gst OR
pay in full upfront and get a month free – $2739+ gst
It’s so cheap I almost feel dirty…. just kidding!
The problem most business owners face is they don’t know exactly which levers they need to pull to increase their sales (aka profits). With the online space rapidly growing both technically and in numbers, even more so with recent ‘Covid life’, it’s easy to wonder how the hell you stand a chance to stand out.
Most likely you know you need social media; you know you need a website and you might even know about SEO and email marketing. The problem is it’s just SO much to handle on your own and who the actual hell has the time? If only you had more money coming in, you could just pay someone to take care of this stuff for you!!
Not to mention no one ever talks about the fact that there is no point obsessing over your ‘online’ presence if your existing customers aren’t absolutely raving about you and referring you onto their friends? Are you even getting referrals?
It’s a bloody vicious cycle and a frustrating one at that. You know when your to do list is so bloody long that you just end up doing nothing at all because you don’t know where to start?
We’ve all been there!
I’ll help you understand which levers you need to pull to increase your sales and we’ll tick them off one by one. News flash – this isn’t just about improving your online strategy, we’ll start with what matters most – your most basic customer service.
And don’t even get me started on your mindset…….if there is one thing I have learnt from working with women in business quite often the biggest thing stand in their way, is them.
For those of you thinking of joining 𝐌𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐫 𝐌𝐞 in 2021, stop thinking and just do it!! You won’t regret it. I jumped on this as soon as I saw it for 2020 and am so glad that I did. Those who don’t know Elsa, she calls a spade a spade and sometimes a ***** spade, but that’s what I love about her. Her no bulls**t approach to life and business is so refreshing and easy to relate to.
She is extremely passionate about helping you to grow your business and takes a genuine interest in all areas that you need to focus on. We have covered so many different areas and Elsa is always there to tailor her answers to your business. We had 8 amazing women in our group this year and have become a tight little group. 2020 has been a hard year for so many in businesses and it was the support and encouragement of the amazing girls in this group that have kept me on track and accountable. I would highly recommend joining Elsa in 2021 for her next 𝐌𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐫 𝐌𝐞 program, you won’t regret it!!” – Taryn Yeates
So what do you get when you mentor with me?
Great question. The thing is, when you put in the hard work at the start and set your business up ‘right’ you can get to what I like to call ‘the sweet spot’. It’s that place where your business churns a good profit and you can step back a little, loosen the reigns and enjoy the fruits of being an entrepreneur. I’ll show you how to find that sweet spot.
The best part – the community! No one believes in the power of connecting more than me. Relationship building is the cornerstone of growing a successful business. It births opportunity and not to mention ‘you are only as good as the people you surround yourself with’. Imagine spending 12 months surrounded by absolute go-getters! Hands down the best part of my groups to date is the incredible friendships formed within the group. New friends= new business. Always!
You know I love a good Facebook group so we’ll gather there, your only little posse to bounce ideas off for a whole year – woot woot!
Get Elsa without the price tag. Cos I’m fancy and not usually so cheap.
Take stock of where your business is at with a full health check and identify key business goals for the coming year.
Learn to spend an hour a week writing content that you can put into a library, multipurpose and schedule out across multiple platforms so that you no longer go through ‘ghosting’ periods on social media.
We’ll review your current customer service strategy then implement actual procedures and systems to ensure you nail your customers service , every single time, and turn your existing clients into raving fans. Because ‘good customer service simply isn’t good enough’
Understand how to best use Instagram and Facebook to support and grow your business.
Learn how to maximise repeat sales and nurture client relationships with email marketing and finally start growing your ‘list’.
Understand basic SEO and learn how to implement free strategies online that will bring you new clients for years to come
Find out why blogging for your business is so awesome and how you can write your own with SEO optimising strategies. Spoiler alert – this will grow your online presence, bring you new customers and provide with content for years.
Best of all, there’ll be no more guilt over not having done all. The. Things. Plus how great is it to be held accountable?
How do we do it?
I know you’re busy, so am I! So we’ll take it slow enough that you don’t feel overwhelmed and throw it in the ‘too had basket’ but fast enough that you’ll see real changes to your business.
And the reality is, it takes a whole year to fully implement the stability of the systems your business MUST have.
Imagine investing an hour or two a week for 12 months to save 8 hours a week for the next 10 years.
Each month we’ll visit a new topic, there’ll be a lot of laughs and interacting and because I’m a face to face kinda gal, in person catch ups will be scheduled.
So here’s what you get:
- 2 x 60 minute individual strategy sessions to run a health check on your biz, look at your goals for the coming year and identify key levers to focus on and incorporate into your strategy to achieve those outcomes.
- 12 Month Action Plan & Goals I put this together for you based on our initial chat so you have the year mapped out. Plus you know…manifesting and all that
- 1 x monthly workshop for 12 months that take place via Zoom, where you will have access to learning, group problem solving and accountability. Each month will ficus on one our key levers and there will be guest mentor appearances. Calls wall be scheduled at the beginning of each month and recorded for you to keep!
- Group Zoom calls on the regular to discuss topics, be taught by me and discuss where you’re at.
- Kick the fear & find your confidence – As a business coach I’ve quickly recognised often my clients are willing to do the work required to put the foundations in place to grow their business, but what stood in their way was lack of confidence or fear. So, mindset is now a HUGE focus in the Mentor Academy & you will have access to live monthly sessions with US Mindset Coach Jennifer Dawn (AMAZING).
- Branding snaps – We’ll get together as a group and get those much needed branding pics done and dusted so you each have at least 1 amazing head shot you can use for the socials, website, Linkedin etc. No more excuses!
- 12 months access to our private Facebook community which is open 24/7 for advice, feedback, problem solving, support and most importantly….. laughs. Did I mention the relationship building is the best part?
- 1x half time dinner catch up – you’re sold now aren’t you? Being a foodie I take this part VERY seriously. You will be wined and dined in style and you’ll be invited to connect as a group for (not only great food) networking, great discussion and inspiration.
- ME –this is important, this is not a ‘generic’ program that will fit into everyone’s box. There is nothing superficial or automated about this program, I will actually give a shit about you. Along the way the general content might not apply to you. You will have specific problems and questions and I will be available to you to help you navigate any situation best I can. So that means you can pick up the phone and give me a call.
- Guest mentors – the beauty of Mentor Me is you get me standing ring side for 12 months. But to be honest, (and this may come as a shock) I’m not an expert in EVERY.SINGLE.THING (don’t tell my husband). So I’ve fond the people who I worship in business to show up as guest mentors for you (and let me tell you, these guys are the BOMB and you’d pay big bucks for 1:1 with them)
Amanda Kendle – Blogging for business wizard
Ela Mazur- Instagram Extraordinaire
Rowena Hately – Kicking fear and building confidence
Jay Crisp Crow– best copywriter on earth for business owners
Karen Dauncey- SEO
Jennifer Dawn – mindset coach
Here’s how the money works…..
Today when you sign up you’ll pay the first $249 payment. Then you’ll be automatically debited $249 / month at the same time each month for 11 months after.
Save and pay with a one off fee of $2793
Let me tell you about a little old hair salon I owned for 13 years. In the early stages of starting this business I invested my time blogging and hammering away at my online presence. I’m not tech savvy – AT ALL and it didn’t cost me anything, other than the initial blog set up.
6 years on and having not touched my website since or written a blog – I still got new customers weekly, if not daily as a direct result of that work. I can’t put an exact number on the value of this, but if I did it’d easily be 7 figures.
And yeah, I nailed my online presence but it wouldn’t have meant a thing if I didn’t have my customer service procedures down packed on the other end.
I worked hard and put the right systems in place and it led to finding my ‘sweet spot’, and I have to tell you, it’s bloody sweet. This business pays me 6 figures a year – profit, not turnover, and I work on it part time.
I believe in Mentor Me so much, I’ll back it with a money back guarantee. If after the first 30 days you feel like this isn’t for you, no problem, I’ll give you a full refund of your money and a bottle of champagne to go with it.